Team: Senior managers from different European countries
Goal: So far, the management team was a group of experts in their fields and in their markets. For the next step to grow in Europe, a shared vision of how do they want to move forward was necessary.
- Discussion on importance of a shared vision
- First drafts of a vision in 4 groups of 3 team members each & presentation of results to the entire team
- Second drafts in 3 groups of 2 team members each & presentation of results to the entire team
- Third drafts in 2 groups of 6 team members each & presentation of results to the entire team
- Working out a shared vision that everyone supports
Results: During the workshop, commitment level of team members was continuously increasing. Taking active part in the creation of the vision, everyone was treating it as its own. The shared vision founded a cornerstone for further development of the business, was used for internal communication in the respective countries as well as for marketing purposes all over Europe.